Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

i need your opinion on this system, im planning to get it in the next year or so, will it be good for spl?

- 2 kicker L7 12" subwoofers

- rockford fosgate T10001BD amplifier

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006

Posted

if you build the proper box yup that will get loud.

the L7's kick hard I had mine in 7 cubes after displacement tuned to 32 hz with a modded bd1501 on both and it was retarded for 2 12's my best friend said on numerous occasions turn it down, its gonna make me puke.

Posted

IM PLANNING TO REMOVE THE REAR SEATS OF MY VAN SO I CAN HAVE THE WHOLE BACK TO WORK WITH. I HAVE NO BRAINS ON SPL COMPS BUT I WOULD LIKE A REALLY LOUD DAILY DRIVER FOR THESE SUBS.

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006

Posted

WHAT NUMBERS COULD YOU BE LOOKING AT WITH A GOOD BOX AND GOOD TUNNING??

to hard to say honestly. but I know my setup was doing mid 140's easily

if you do this, 3.5 cubes per driver with 40^2 of port area tuned to 32 to 35hz and it will get nasty

Posted

I think Thats a Great choice, the amp will make over 1kw  so each sub will get good power without over powering them

If it was my money I would see if I could find a good used BD1501 because it will power the subz to their potential.

they will take well over 1kw each if its clean power.

Posted

not tryin to be a dick but i HATE the "im buying (name amp,subs) next year maybe, what numbers will it hit" posts.....

buy it, build it, test it.....tear it down, test it again.  Other than that i say you will do 130.5db ;)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...