Its not all about him make'n his shady dèals good

There are óther factors at play here that you dont know about ask justin i meân yourself why did 3000 post get deleted and him kicked off for â week ör 2 befor any of this happen shit like that keeps em there i could go on but i wont ill let some onè eles get this thread loçked

I was never told any of this. All I know is that he was put as a scammer, and the reasons behind that. I didnt know about the 3000 posts, or him gettin kicked off.

I was only told about how he wasnt able to come through on a couple deals, and how he said he needed some time to make things right, but it was too late that he was already banned and marked as a scammer. I read the threads that are still on here about the I'm back, and what it lead to.

I didnt really want to be involved in it. But I thought I would try to clear his name since he did come through and take care of his business.

we did talk and i told kimo what was said.and ill tell you the same thing i told him the the problem wasnt with me it was with him kimo and doug, they should be the ones to speak if anybody. i just talked shit and i will back it if needed, i also told him the reason i did and said what i said was because kimo got screwed that shit wasnt cool. ill tell him/anybody to their face how i feel. kimo and his team are cool ass people they got major respect from me. if the guy seriously made a mistake then great, justin has a passion for car audio just like us he just needs to stop acting like he knows it all.he does know some and thats good if he would of told me that i still would of had him help me i was just under the impression he knew a lot more.i would of been cool just meeting up with him. ask around i have went to sac a few times just to meet others and bs a little. your right he did pay them back. he used every penny he had to do it (im not knockin him thats what justin said) thats great. i told him and kimo im not going to post anything because its going to get crazy like the last couple threads. he has a lot of beef he needs to clear with others other than us. im sure if he wants to compete hes welcome and if he wants to try and come on here be cool dont act like a know it all. AND dont try to make fake names then get mad when he gets caught.and the difference between justin and drews problem is after justins he vanished for a few months this problem with drew was handled within a day.

i also told justin its strange how i never get crazy calls and someone makes the threats towards my kids. that shit aint cool at all. and when i find out who that is they will be missin teeth i put that on my kids.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

my name is dave from chico, ca. I am a college student at Chico State.

I know who justin is yes. i have only known him about 1 month now. he is the one that told me about this site. cause I want to learn more about car stero.

and arent you the guy in the fail pic that said something about me? he said his name was dave david something like that?

/Rant

I dont want to be anymore involved in it than I already am.. I said what I wanted to, and thats it.

so it is you, the one thats helping with his site?

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

and arent you the guy in the fail pic that said something about me? he said his name was dave david something like that?

no... that is his buddy Dennis. I met him as well. seems to be like a cool person, he just gets pissed off way to easy. Justin and Dennis were at a bar in downtown Chico, and we all played pool together. Thats how I met them. They are suppost to be up here tonight. But I dont know if Justin is home yet from work. He hasnt called and said he was on his way up here.

Look, this is getting ridiculous Dave / Justin, whoever you are. it's just an internet chat site he / you were kicked off for a number of reasons. It would be up to Dave or Steve to bring you / him back. At this point I don't see this going anywhere but into an e-fight. When you / him were here, you / he didn't contribute much if anything.

I think at this point it's in your / his best interest to just sit back read and learn. You don't have to be able to post to do that. If that's not good enough, find another site to hold your hand. If that seams a little harsh well, cause it is. You / he can't expect everyone to just say ahh fuckit, it's all good. Be cool, chill, and maybe attend a show or two. This stalker, (I have to create new people / ask people to defend you / him) is just fuckin creepy. Let it go already. You / he fucked up, you / he has to take his / your lumps.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)