Well this is my first post. So i thought what better way than to get an answer to something I have been wondering about for a few days now. I have been reading this forum now as a guest for roughly 2 weeks.

I have been trying to decide if I want to post this or not, for the fact that I do not want any bad blood with me or this forum. I want to be involved cause I think it is bullsh*t, but at the same time I do not wish to step on anyones toes.

What I want to Know is why did everyone get onto Justin ( xtremespl ) about oweing people shit, and him saying he would make things right with the people he owed. I undertsand people dont like to be burned. Then loganberry left a post on jacks sleeper build saying something about him meeting up with xtremespl.

I know for a fact that xtremespl paid doug his $40.00 for 1 entree fee for the april 28th show in sacramento. Then I also know he met up with jack and kimo at Audio Express in sacramento the same day and made things right with both of them.

So when noob posted on here that he got burned for $$$ about an amp, and the guy came on here and said ohhhh.. i didnt know blah blah blah what not.

How is that any different? sure noob is getting a refund, but kimo got a refund, and jack got the deck he loaned xtremespl + $20.00 in cash for the delay. I mean, he made things right with everyone.

So technically he isnt a scammer. if he went and made everything right with all parties. I understand this thread probabily isnt going to last long on here, as I was already explained to.

But I think xtremespl deserves his name cleared of the scammer, and sh*t should be made right cause he is going to be competeing at shows, and I dont think it is right to lead people on thinking he still owes people sh*t when he doesnt.

So, to be more clear on here on what my question is why hasnt anyone came foward to clear this mans name? I mean everyone cared when he owed people sh*t but now that he doesnt... it is like you want everyone to still think he does.

I am sure, 99vic will come foward and say that he and xtremespl were on the phone for 2 hours last saturday night talkin sh*t out. And I am sure doug will come foward to back this up that it did happen. as well as jack and kimo. hell even kingsuv and melissa can say that it happened since they both were there.

Do me a favore clear this guys name of his wrong doing, and give him the props he deserves for making things right.

my name is justin from chico, ca. I am a college student at Chico State.

I know who justin is yes. i have only known him about 1 month now. he is the one that told me about this site. cause I want to learn more about car stero.

fixed

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i was already told that because i got involved that all of you are going to think i am him..

so, it is whatever. I am in chico, as my dns will say I am.. Justin lives in Gridley. dont you think he would have a Gridley DNS?

ohhh thats right he had a Sacramento dns at one time... that is because he used xtremespl.org's server to be on that is based on a CoLocation in Sacramento.

Its not all about him make'n his shady dèals good

There are óther factors at play here that you dont know about ask justin i meân yourself why did 3000 post get deleted and him kicked off for â week ör 2 befor any of this happen shit like that keeps em there i could go on but i wont ill let some onè eles get this thread loçked

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

IMHO I believe that it takes ALOT more than talking to, and money to make things 'right'. Thats a whole lotta respect to be earned to not be called a scammer anymore. Anywho once a scammer ALWAYS a scammer. Just my .02 :)

Derp.