Sonic Electronix

so the verdict is in, i am going wit 4 15 inch L7's walled, and ported off of 4 ZX1500.1's.  im hopin to get round a 148 on music, but if it dont meter worth a shit i dont really care..... i just want to shake the earth... build pics will be posted when i do it this spring......well what u think of this plan, i think it should be good and loud

so the verdict is in, i am going wit 4 15 inch L7's walled, and ported off of 4 ZX1500.1's.  im hopin to get round a 148 on music, but if it dont meter worth a shit i dont really care..... i just want to shake the earth... build pics will be posted when i do it this spring......well what u think of this plan, i think it should be good and loud

thats what i was gonna say

since your limited on space

4 15in l7s would be your best bet

and like said above make sure you have atleast 4 cubes per sub

supersweet.gif

i think youll walk all over a 148.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i agree.  i think the 06 l7's would take 1500 beautifully.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

ok 1 Quesiton bout the 4 15's and 4 zx1500.1's.....i know that nobody can give me an exact number soo dont flame me....with that setup walled in an ext cab colorado tuned to like mid 30's what is a realistic number to shoot for... the reason i am asking is cause the shop i work at we have a few loud vehicles but they are all out spl like 2 18's 15000 watts tuned high, never really delt with any big gorund punders..... now dont flame me like a complet noob, i am not asking how many deebeez i will hit lol, just a rough realistic goal...thnx guys.....by the way it has already begun.....100ft o gauge on the way, fuses, battery, and as soon as i sell my old shit, 4 15 inch L7's, and the materials, then alt, then amps then teh wang-age......then the build log