Guess Im An Ass For Not Wanting To Give One Person Some Help.

plus its pointless to build a comp car only get 1 comp a year....im already in the runnig for top 3 but tis after your run when people wanna sample is where the real props are given to me 150 aint shit unless you can play jeezy doong it..

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

i dont need no damn ac...... i already have a high output alt but i wanna do another one... like i said its my daily driver i also use it to go to the beaches and party disco on wheels man.... why have to be comp only...its my cup of tea. i like to roll to work with 150 dbz... im okay with that...currintly i have 2 15sx's and a d z1 and full re mid high setup with us amps mids highs amp.. and i do a 148.9 at 38hz sealed at the dash... i orderd annther z1 and im gonna break the 150 mark. in hawaii you can be as loud as you want but what impresses people is if you can play music and drop low... on the weekends we go to the beaches and paly our stereosdrink beers have the girls get all freaky deeky and the usually flock to the guy with the loudest car....im on a mission to be the loudest guy and i need juce as just one ho is not enuff....

you can do that with a single alt and sub...

take a look at this

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

thats good but it doesnt help me....can that system be played for a long time...i apreciate your concern but. i dont here you telling steve 4 alts are pointless and he can be that loud with less power. so why go and tell me its not needed....i have a plan and an agenda and all i wanted was a picture of an alt bracket like i said it may not have even been useful in my aplication.. but its over sttled and done he aint showin i dont neeed it im gonna run 2 alts daily and thats that...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

Get a Hummer or a Tahoe for that. No your not understanding me THIS AIN"T PLUG AND PLAY!

This location for this will be blocked by the radiator, you have to swap your raidiator for a smaller one. It puts a huge strain on a honda that is already not the fastest cars in the world! A small radiator and sitting on a beach will get u no pussy, but a over heated car!

That's why it's competiton use! Ya steve has 4 alts in a tahoe, thats what you want!

Get a Hummer or a Tahoe for that. No your not understanding me THIS AIN"T PLUG AND PLAY!

This location for this will be blocked by the radiator, you have to swap your raidiator for a smaller one. It puts a huge strain on a honda that is already not the fastest cars in the world! A small radiator and sitting on a beach will get u no pussy, but a over heated car!

That's why it's competiton use! Ya steve has 4 alts in a tahoe, thats what you want!

Out of this entire thread this is the only informative comment in it. +1

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

you didnt tell me anything on how yoiu got it to work you just said you spent some time making it work its all rite if from the begining you would have said that it was an item you were thinking of manufacturing and selling and you were not comfortable selling ti till a patent was availabel then it would be a different story but you came at me all wrong when all i asked was where the bracket was mounted and if you had pics so go back and read carefully at who came at who wrong first...

Posted Image

sig.png

gthank you but the way im doing it i dont have to swap my radiator for a smaller one and it wont over heat thank you very much i dont plan on taking up any more space then the ac compresor did. and it will not hit the raditator. its not gonna be any haredr to spin then that ac compresor as if it were engaged so losingpower is not gonna be noticeable.. worse case i go any buy better fans and slap them on....

i am also an ex journey man mechanic so i know a thig or 2 about cars....thans though...

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

lol yup gotta go BIG BODIES for the pussy.....tahoes yukon suburbans caddylac trucks excursions FTMFW! lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

i dont want 4 alts in a hoe i want 2 in a civic....your making like it can be done....do you think when steve came up with the idea to run 4 alts any of you would be all it cant be done gotta do this gotta do that blah blah blah....just chill the hell out im gonna do it its gonna work im gonna drive it around im gonna play it at the beach and im gonna bang a fine local chick and then im gonna go to sleep......it will work im gonna make it work...

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

Archived