Sonic Electronix

h/o alt = 500

2 powermaster 3100s = 600

http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-XXV-COLOSSUS-...id=p3286.c0.m14

= 600

2 Fi BL 12s= 600

Coming to 2300 leaving you enough for a few runs of 1/0 and enclosure money.

There are so many different options for the money you want to spend, but 2 L7s and a 1500.1 would be my pick out of the two- and I've owned L7s and type-rs.

The type-rs did sound much better imo though..

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

and I've owned L7s and type-rs.

The type-rs did sound much better imo though..

I have a pair of each right now the type r's sound better the l7's are louder same amp and box

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Unless you're stuck with either alpine or kicker, I would go with neither and spend my money on something better. Especially if you have enough money, why not just order some subs better than both the kickers or alpine?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Why are you limiting yourself to main stream audio equipment. Go with a pair of Ascendant Audio 12's to a Kicker zx2500.1 and you will be thoroughly impressed.

Get 2 Dual 2 subs to run them at 2 ohms. The kicker amp puts out most power at 2 ohms and wont be stable at 1 ohm.

You will be very very impressed with the quality of this setup. You will get loudness and sound quality. SQL.

A couple of DC's would make you happy. :)

how much would a pair of lvl 4 DC cost me? and is the a local store here in Canada BC

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I would ask yourself if SPL is a priority. If it is that generally means power. Power means charging system upgrades so I would use at least 1k of your money on upgrading that first. You already know you want 2 12s so I would make a list of amps and subs in your budget and go from there. It's tough to figure things out when there are many people telling you what to do. Often people go with the most well writen argument instead of the product that fits them best.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

btw guy all 3000 must be spent on amp,sub,wiring,battery,custom box

Could I get the Type R's 12" 4ohm and get Hifonics 1608 and wire them to 1 ohm? so I'll get true power and each sub will get around 800rms? or is that a bit too much

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Archived