Torres Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 Been thinking and trying to change it for a while but don't know what to? :/talk to an adminwhat are you?x2
tejcurrent Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 I used to have 10 different email accounts because I was always forgetting my ID. One day I made a yahoo account with my initials, and said well its the one I'm currently using. It stood the test of time so it became my screen name on all the forums. Makes it easy for people to know who they're talking to I guess. tejcurrent XS Power T3
McLovin Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 Its what I named my car. I love that movie. chika chika fake ID Whats up Gangstas. Credo Quia Absurdum
BigPimpin91 Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 Big - Cuz' I'm a big fella Pimpin - Cuz' I'ma a Pimp. 91 - That's be the years I was borns in. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Sampsonite Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 Real name is Terry -> Herrie means loud noise in dutch. V is the first letter of my last name. Earlyer used nickname was HerrieV6, because of my Golf V6 that died... oooooo I though 'Herrie' was a synonym for 'hairy'... and 'V' stood for 'Vag' --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
BigPimpin91 Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 oooooo I though 'Herrie' was a synonym for 'hairy'... and 'V' stood for 'Vag' Sig worthy. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Sampsonite Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 I drive a 2001 jeep grand cherokee, what to do when i buy a new truck:( Change your name like 'accordman' did i used to profit off of mp3s so there you go Ooooo I thought it was 'I am amp 3 pimp' Never made sense to me, but thats how I read it. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Bills Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 Soberbills is my last name is Bills and everyone calles me and my brother that at my highschool eventhough he graduated two years ago, and sober comes from the fact i'm graduating sober, never been drunk, high. none of that. i plan on staying sober till i'm of age(21) and ya. its hard. so ya. Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
IH8PunkRok Posted September 29, 2008 Author Report Posted September 29, 2008 dam this thread went nuts. cool keep em comin guys theres still more out there -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
ChiTownTBird312 Posted September 29, 2008 Report Posted September 29, 2008 i have a thunderbird and live in chicago(suburbs) and 312 is one of chicagos area codes... nothin special lol Matt W. 1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6 new system soon...still deciding on what to get.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.