I Think Financially Us Is F#@%ed

Im glad they didnt pass the 700 bail out I think it isnt far that people who do have money should have to loose some of to help people that got in over there heads

???? wow ...that came from left field :search:

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

David, I won't blow smoke here and say I know much of anything on this.

All I can see by the stock market crashing is that the people who have all their savings invested will suffer (the rich) and the people who kept it in the matress (the poor) will be able to afford to live.

Maybe I just do not fully understand it. If thats the case can I get a more 'dumbed down' explaination?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

its all a big scam bro.

these people lied, they fixxed thier books so they would look good and recieve bonuses, they loaned money to people that they knew couldn't afford it,just so they can make a buck, and now they are losing there asses, becuase no one wants these properties that are worthless, because their aint no money in them. its a straight up scam, and a lose lose situation for everyone, not just the rich.

its all a big scam bro.

these people lied, they fixxed thier books so they would look good and recieve bonuses, they loaned money to people that they knew couldn't afford it,just so they can make a buck, and now they are losing there asses, becuase no one wants these properties that are worthless, because their aint no money in them. its a straight up scam, and a lose lose situation for everyone, not just the rich.

Thats exactly my point if the banks got in over there heads they should have to clean up there own mess the goverment shouldnt be asking people to fix it for them neither should the banks. For example you buy a house loose your job have a hard time finding one what should you do sell it dont wait till its getting the foreclosure point

um now you lost me, your first comment said

Im glad they didnt pass the 700 bail out I think it isnt fair that people who do have money should have to loose some of to help people that got in over there heads

the poor didn't not make this mess, the rich Bankers did and mortgage companies did, so they can make themselves richer , the guy that ran Fannie Mae, MADE MILLIONS and Millions, Should he have to use his money that he scammed to help fix this problem, Your God Dam Right He should, but he isnt, same with the people running Freddie Mac, these poeple should have every dime they made off this scam taken from them to help clean up this mess.

um now you lost me, your first comment said

the poor didn't not make this mess, the rich Bankers did and mortgage companies did, so they can make themselves richer , the guy that ran Fannie Mae, MADE MILLIONS and Millions, Should he have to use his money that he scammed to help fix this problem, Your God Dam Right He should, but he isnt, same with the people running Freddie Mac, these poeple should have every dime they made off this scam taken from them to help clean up this mess.

But if the people that got the mortgages knew they didnt have the money or didnt know better to get in a house on an arm they simply shouldnt have gotten in the house in the first place

Archived