Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

Damn, I haven't heard from Paul since Oct. since the big kidz show

Yeah its been a while, Ive been doing nothing but work work work. Hit me up and let me know whats going on. Now all the shit talking can finally possibly come to an end when they see what you got working for you lol

yea i play with him on the ps3. i mentioned it again to him, and he made up his mind haha.

HAHA yeah, I was just worried about taking off work but I walked into my office told them I need off and from this day to this day and just walked right out, They already wrote on the calender i got those days off so im good to go

BUMP for a list of people going:

loudblazer

00sdime00

chevyboy

BFB

*me*

Team Nemesis- DJ

dwright27

assman

Derrick824

Bonappetit

littleitaly1990

stratusrt01

Bigg Boy

sweet&low

HHR Ed

loganuf

cichlidfort

ramk1018

tommyk90

Neo_frog

DeepHittersMagazine

paul02288

bassbaker15(mabye)

banginaltima (maybe... i would guess so )

jvillefinest

95_100(maybe)

Loudcav

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yeah its been a while, Ive been doing nothing but work work work. Hit me up and let me know whats going on. Now all the shit talking can finally possibly come to an end when they see what you got working for you lol

I don't care about that Paul, I can't please everybody but I'm sure a few people will be suprised. I just want to have fun and meet new people without the beefing. First time going so hopefully I will enjoy it. I "might" be going down there with all new equipment by one company but you will know at SBN. I have a match with Pipo and some other guy from NC. So I am already setting the demo battles plus i will enter Bassboxing and Driveby

Im thinking Of going... if funds Are right... I might just Fly down there... Who would be willing to pick my fat-ass up from the airport...? :)

Ill throw some cash down on your gas... :)

i would but my truck can only hold 2 fatasses and it is already full lol

are the db-linc guys still going? i heard something about steve mick going too....

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

This is not to beef with anyone but since this will be my only time in SBN, I would like to have a friendly battle in Groundpounding/Demo for kicks with anyone. If i lose or they lose, a hand shake afterwards. Just let me know so i can space out the battles for recharging of the batteries

Im thinking Of going... if funds Are right... I might just Fly down there... Who would be willing to pick my fat-ass up from the airport...? :)

Ill throw some cash down on your gas... :)

which airport? Daytona airport? ....... i might would be able to swing that ...... seeing as if no one else rides down with me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg