Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

I'll look for you,cant miss the green giant.

You and Meade should take the trek down and visit the east coast SMD'ers

lol...it is pretty hard to miss. Lookin forward to meeting and gettin a demo from you.

and X2 David...hell, you can even stay at the house....I'm only about 20-25 minutes from the airport in Jax.

Ill be there next year and this time ill have a system. Already working on the box. Its not a wall tho :(

Holy shit...look what the cat dragged in. Good news to hear bro.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Ill be there next year and this time ill have a system. Already working on the box. Its not a wall tho :(

Holy shit...look what the cat dragged in. Good news to hear bro.

x2 where have u been?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I wish I could, Im sure meade feels the same way, thats one hell of trek though man coast to coast.

Road trip!

I am definitely coming this year! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

just out of curiousity do you guys who arent like states away, just two hours or so go on friday and stay for the weekend or just like go saturday and go back home? I don't know the SBN protocol...I'm in gainesville btw.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

lol...it is pretty hard to miss. Lookin forward to meeting and gettin a demo from you.

and X2 David...hell, you can even stay at the house....I'm only about 20-25 minutes from the airport in Jax.

Thanks for the offer man, your as cool as they come, I would love nothing more than to take you up on your offer, ill have to see if I can some how manage this, not very likely though, but I will try and save my pennies.

Hell, i should have gone in 06 or o7 when I lived in Virgina, but i decided not to... now i really want to go but I live in Wisconsin, and I don't have any money for gas or for entry fees or food or a hotel or beer, i'm just broke, and so is my truck.... it happened at world finals 06'. My airbag light came on, my driver seat will not move forward or back, my abiant tem sensor is stuck on 50, broke my grill. shocks and struts are shot for the extra wheight,...

now i wanna go but i'm BROKE!!! plus i pulled the big system out and its just a small setup

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Road trip!

I am definitely coming this year! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

just out of curiousity do you guys who arent like states away, just two hours or so go on friday and stay for the weekend or just like go saturday and go back home? I don't know the SBN protocol...I'm in gainesville btw.

i live 35-40 minutes south. i go home every day. i love my bed :)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived