Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

fuck living in california 10 bucks is a small price to pay for seeing all the ass and titties running around over there

Wait.. No ass and titties in cali?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

eh there is but not a big ass get together like SBN, there hot import nights here but that shits weak as hell

HIN is weak on the car audio aspect or all together? I've never been to it but I always heard it was fat, not the car audio but just the entire show.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

cars, models, event in general is weak here, i hear the vegas one is the only good one

Oh well that sucks. I just went to Mardi Gras in N.O last week though, can't beat that!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Oh well that sucks. I just went to Mardi Gras in N.O last week though, can't beat that!

I like mobile's better.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I like mobile's better.

What???? Bourbon and Canal on fat tuesday can not be beaten if you like to party dude. Idk about parades, but 2 million ppl there and 1 mil+ on those two streets, dayummmmm. :drinks:

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived