Goliath on a BTL

Gavin

Sounds like it to me, 6000RMS, ain't no joke cuz, so if they can handle it for even a few seconds is still amazing son!

6k RMS isnt unlimited...your just making yourself look like a dumbass.  they are great subs but nothing is indestructible, some guys already fryed 2 of them

Dumbass hun? Accord I was just stating that at a rated 2000watts RMS sub can handle a 6000watt Burp is simply amazing. So explain to me how I making myself look like a dumbass buddy!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Clarification for what? The guys just stated the BTL's would laugh at 6000W RMS, I was stating that was amazing. So I'm not seeing what the problem is, so please do fill me in!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

heres the thing

any dumb ass cant just go out get a BTl and expect it to run 6krms like its nothing,

Steve knows whathes doing with his subs, the guys that tested the BTl know what they are doing, no offense to anyone particualar but you cant just throw 6krms on it and expect them to "just take it"

its the same thing with RE MT's i've seen people blow them with 2500rms.  nothing is indestructable

Back to my original question, can the fully loaded FI BTL's handle 5k per sub? :^

taken from the great 12" challenge at ROE...

"Build quality is very good

Somewhat inefficient in power / output conversion.

the most most abuse tolerant design on hand

SPL Box testing was limited to 10,000 watts because the amps ran out of gas

Woofer will be ok with musical content over RMS spec (under 6000 watts)

Woofer will be ok with SPL burp power over RMS spec (under 9000 watts)

Woofer soaked up 6000 watts RMS for as long as we put it to it."

the btl will laugh at 5kw burps...

So please do tell how I'm making myself like look a dumbass, when I wasn't even the one that stated it. All I had to say about the subject was that was amazing, and there seemed to be no ends to there power limits. Yeah some people blow the hell out of subs, but some can make them last for years. All depends on the tuning, and who's controling it!

Back to my original question, can the fully loaded FI BTL's handle 5k per sub? :^

taken from the great 12" challenge at ROE...

"Build quality is very good

Somewhat inefficient in power / output conversion.

the most most abuse tolerant design on hand

SPL Box testing was limited to 10,000 watts because the amps ran out of gas

Woofer will be ok with musical content over RMS spec (under 6000 watts)

Woofer will be ok with SPL burp power over RMS spec (under 9000 watts)

Woofer soaked up 6000 watts RMS for as long as we put it to it."

the btl will laugh at 5kw burps...

So please do tell how I'm making myself like look a dumbass, when I wasn't even the one that stated it. All I had to say about the subject was that was amazing, and there seemed to be no ends to there power limits. Yeah some people blow the hell out of subs, but some can make them last for years. All depends on the tuning, and who's controling it!

i just laugh at everyone who grabs up that ROE 12 test session and thinks its gospel thats all

I wasn't just talking about anybody can do it, but it's kool this guy got it to handle 6Kw RMS, without hurting it. Just do me a favor and don't call me a dumbass for commenting someone success.

I wasn't just talking about anybody can do it, but it's kool this guy got it to handle 6Kw RMS, without hurting it. Just do me a favor and don't call me a dumbass for commenting someone success.

ive seen XXX take 10k RMS and be fine, i dont assume they are ok to run at that though, so i will not retract what i said

Archived