Jump to content

Athens Ohio Halloween Block Party


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else going to this? This party alone put OU on playboys top party schools. Can't wait going down with a bunch of friends, and I gotta hotel room

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

hmmm, tempting. that aint toooo far away.

.......................................................

ROE Ref's-

Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe,

2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt

KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89,

bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat,

checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T,

Audiobahnfreak, + more...

SMD Ref's-

Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998,

Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824,

96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC,

mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs...

CAC Ref's-

forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak,

iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie...

THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter spewsmiley.gif
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D
Posted

hmmm, tempting. that aint toooo far away.

I've heard some call it miniature mardi gras, 20-30,000 people packed in the small town with tons of open house parties haha

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

I've heard some call it miniature mardi gras, 20-30,000 people packed in the small town with tons of open house parties haha

werd? post more info, i might go just to check it out

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Posted

Posted Image

Court Street

• Granted, the schools on your list are party schools (I've visited 6 of them), but the Top 10 should definitely include OHIO UNIVERSITY in Athens, Ohio! Where else do they have a Halloween party where the city literally doubles in size, riots every year due to the time change in April because the bars close an hour early, or roughly 20 bars in a three-block stretch uptown? Athens, of course!! They need three separate police departments to contain us!!! OU definitely deserves to be in the Top 10! I don't even have to mention Palmer Fest, High Fest, and the availability of nearby "Meigs County Gold.'"

• Ohio University in Athens should definitely make your list. Sure, we're a MAC school with a shitty football team and an underachieving basketball team. But let's remember that it was not that long ago ('95) that a Lambda Chi beach party was raided by ATF, but all but 2 of the 18 kegs were saved hidden in the house for the party to continue after the cops left. Also, The Union, an uptown bar, was ranked as one of the top small music venues in the country by Stuff Magazine. And if you haven't experienced Halloween or Palmerfest in Athens, you've never really been drunk. And considering we go to school well into June, by about the middle of April all anyone really wants to do is drink all day every day. Enough said...move OU up the list.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Ohio University, Athens Ohio should make the list without a doubt. I just experienced Palmerfest this past saturday and it was unreal. Never been so drunk in my life and never seen so many hot bitches. Drinking started about 8 a.m and didn't stop till about 8 a.m sunday. Can't wait to experience Halloween this upcoming october.

Proof of partying crowds at Ohio University.

• We now have PROOF that Ohio University should have made your list, as it has made Playboy's 2006 list. Number 9 Beotches!. I've only experienced one other thing that was anything like uptown in Athens on Halloween, and that was Bourbon Street, New Orleans the Weekend before Fat Tuesday (AKA Mardi Gras). It's totally insane!!! Every year I'm there, somehow in the middle of a crowd of 5,000 people I seem to find long lost friends, and lose friends I brought with me. Not to mention the insane number of half naked hot girls (or guys)!! And although Halloween is awesome, I prefer the tradition of the Time Change riots!!! Every year I go visit the Saturday of the time change so we can flood the streets and piss off the cops! And Homecoming, having kegs and eggs, and then hitting the bars at 8am before finally stumbling to the game, and only staying long enough to watch the Alumni Band play. Nothing like it. I've Tailgated at big 10 schools, those are more like professional sporting events, it's extreemly evident you're at a college party at OU!!! Adults just couldn't hang!

.... Nuff Said

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Anyone make it to this? I went and it was just... insane.. best night of my life.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

take any pics?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

haha my sister was there yesterday...shes still recovering lol

any pics of her?????? hahaha... j/k j/k

fuck i totally forgot bout this, and the thread.. looks like i missed out on a good time :(

.......................................................

ROE Ref's-

Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe,

2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt

KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89,

bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat,

checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T,

Audiobahnfreak, + more...

SMD Ref's-

Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998,

Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824,

96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC,

mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs...

CAC Ref's-

forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak,

iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie...

THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter spewsmiley.gif
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3987 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...