SJClark09 Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 any pics of her?????? hahaha... fuck i totally forgot bout this, and the thread.. looks like i missed out on a good time ill see if she took any pictures, doubtful though Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Forevrbumpn Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 any pics of her?????? hahaha... j/k j/k fuck i totally forgot bout this, and the thread.. looks like i missed out on a good time lol... JK my ass, you know you want to see I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
BassJunkie Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Posted November 3, 2008 take any pics? yeaaaaah, and no I was messed up, i ment to bring a camera, i forgot. I tried taking pics with my phone but I couldn't keep still enough for pics to come out plus it wasn't the best lit situation for my phone. I took like 3 pics this morning on my cell of this jeep just chillin high centered on a brick wall. Everyone i went with pretty much split up throughout the night, no one took cameras, i'm sure there are quite a few pics of me though I remember being in quite a few pics. I was hugh hefner LOL This one was sent to me on myspace, only crowd pic anyone I know took lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
BassJunkie Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Posted November 3, 2008 haha my sister was there yesterday...shes still recovering lol What was she dressed up as? I met SOOOOOOOO many people. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
bangin_explorer Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 lol... JK my ass, you know you want to seeshhhh Lmao.. didnt wanna seem like the "Perv" of the thread haha.., but my next post i guess will prove me wrong yeaaaaah, and no I was hugh hefner LOL boobies or bust!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................................................... ROE Ref's- Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe, 2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89, bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat, checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T, Audiobahnfreak, + more... SMD Ref's- Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998, Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824, 96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC, mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs... CAC Ref's- forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak, iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie... THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
BassJunkie Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Posted November 3, 2008 shhhh Lmao.. didnt wanna seem like the "Perv" of the thread haha.., but my next post i guess will prove me wrong boobies or bust!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't even know dudeeee, i've been kicking myself in the ass all day for not taking my camera. This was my first year next year i'll be prepared. But take my word on this, there was nothing but dime pieces down there. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
SJClark09 Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 What was she dressed up as? I met SOOOOOOOO many people. i dont know, nor do i want too LOL Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
MXmike800 Posted November 3, 2008 Report Posted November 3, 2008 lmao alright everybody were parked hop out...
BassJunkie Posted November 6, 2008 Author Report Posted November 6, 2008 i dont know, nor do i want too LOL But I wanna know. If she went then she's probably a dime piece, haha. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.