Good Place To Buy Viper Alarm?

Guest reestblazer

im really interested in buying a nice viper alarm, or preferably any brand alarm that has the keyless entry remote with the screen on it with the antenna, if anyone knows where to look for these, please senda pm my way.

A authorized dealer. The only way you will get it warrantied if anything goes wrong.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

You dei dealer is the best place to go, or you wont have a warrenty.

depending on how bad you need an alarm id wait for a couple months.

DEI has a bunch of new 2 way pager alarms ready to launch soon that have colored screens :)

What models are those? we just got a press pack from DEI and it didn't say anything about them?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I dont know models of my head, but viper, clifford, and avital all have a few new models comming out.

Talk to your rep, I want to say some are shipping november and the others are jan, but we didnt even get the packs from the rep, he kept it when he left which is weird, like it was his only one.

but I guess they are discontinuing the low level remote starts in like a month too, I think the shop just bought 100 of them for 18$ use to be 50 clifford units.

theres also some new remote start units comming out soon too, the remotes are tiny! like 3/4" by 3/4" and maybe a quarter inch thick, and just have one button on them. They look pretty cool for a basic remote start unit.

Edited by audiofanaticz