Jump to content

My Civic As Of Yesterday


Recommended Posts

Posted

Old Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay.. Yesterday Me and a couple of friends wanted to go garage saling.. There was 6 of us total.. So instead of cramming 6 people into a little car, we drove 2 vehicles. I drove my civic, and My girlfriend Heidi (footlongsamsgirl) drove my friend Q's car (Q_Rolls_Jimmy). I'm about to pull into a gas station, and Heidi slamms into my ass end of the civic doing ~30 MPH :censored: :censored:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I should have pics of Q's car up in a little bit.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

I would have been pissed BEYOND FUCKING BELIEF!!! Straight up trippin type of pissed

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

oh man..... that sux.... well u can look on the bright side of things ... she gave a pretty damn good reason to get ur car painted and to get some nice custom body work done..an maybe a nice exhaust

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Posted

Opps good thing its a honda just buy a body kit and you,ll be fine. That sucks big time though but like i said its a honda so parts are like 5 bucks and its the trunk and bumber so installation should be easy.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

I put 3 motors, 2 trannys, and 2 clutches in this car since I bought it earlier this year.

It was my baby :(

what do you mean by was

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

what do you mean by was

A loss of motivation.

I can't collect insurance. It was my uninsured girlfriend that hit me. Now me and my friend both have wrecked cars :(

I don't even want to look at it.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...