Sonic Electronix

i might be able to get some 8/0 wiring and was wondering if it would actualy be beneficial to use it. im gonna eventualy have a multiple alternator setup for my stereo. but i dont know if 8/0 would be too much of overkill to use. and if i did use it i would do probibly one run of each for it

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

I thought 4/0 was the largest gauge manufactured?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well i havent got it yet. i was at machinest buddys house today trying to find a motor for my drill press and was asking him if he had some 4/0 wire lugs and he had some for 8/0 wire for an electric motor thing. and if i could find where to buy some i was gonna attempt to use it for the big 3 and all power and ground wire and for the batterys. so basicaly everything. im attempting to find some on the internet right now. ive found 4/0 welding cable soo far.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.