A Question About The Fi Line

I saw that the Fi Q 15" sub and the Fi BL 15" are the same price 279.00. Now my question is why? Is it because they are both 1000w rms handling? I know the Q is more for SQ and the BL is SQ and SPL.

So what would be better for a person wanting to do SPL and not going with the BTL's. You can get all the options in the BL as the BTL correct?

the Q is a SQ based woofer. For SPL, between the Q and the BL, The BL would be better. But from what I hear the Q's can get down, but still not as much as the BL.

I'm not sure about your last question about the options, you'd have to ask someone who has experience with both.

Edited by Brick2560

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

if spl is what you are looking for, between the q and bl, the bl is definatly where to go.

....im sure if you talked to scott or shawn they *may* be able to throw in some extras for you on the bl(ie. btl options), but as far as ordering directly from the website, no im pretty sure you cant get the same options on both the bl and btl.

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.