Subs In My 07 Suburban (update.. 3rd Video Added)

So I've finally made a video or two of my LvL 4 18 in the back of the burban. First vid is with the volume up to around 22 out of 32....subwoofer level is at 0 and no boost. The second video is at 22 volume again with 0 subwoofer level and boost right at 8db out of 18db. The songs being played are "Get Ya Rob" for video 1 and "Hood Star" off of the Three 6 Mafia (Last 2 Walk) album. The sun light wasn't agreeing with me when I was filming the second video so I'll have to re-shoot that one later on this week. Let me know what you thing, although I'm 99% sure that I'm going to rebuild the box with both subs and a single port facing up.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

By the way my amp is what I would like to call FUBARED......So I'm thinking of changing it out to a pair of Kicker KX2500.1s. I'm also running 1 additional yellow top battery and the stock alt for now. So I know I will need a few more batteries....thinking about doing like 4 of those kinetik 600 (space issue with trying to keep all seats in the truck).

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

looks nice, but feed them more powa!!

I'm trying too. I just need more money in order to make more powa! :good:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

I'm trying too. I just need more money in order to make more powa! :good:

look into the stetsom 2kd, good priced, great amp, amazing quality, and pushes my lvl 4's very nicely...btw im droppin in the 9's while bumpin, doin over a 140 and my box is good for nothing but firewood

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

look into the stetsom 2kd, good priced, great amp, amazing quality, and pushes my lvl 4's very nicely...btw im droppin in the 9's while bumpin, doin over a 140 and my box is good for nothing but firewood

9v?!?! thats a bit low

that cant be good for the electrical system and alt

nice suburban man im sure that shit will bump hard with the right power

get that electrical up man!

loox like its beatin even tho its got nasty voltage drop

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

My voltage doesn't drop that bad. In fact the lowest it's ever gotten was around 12.2v. The shit hits hard without the boost but when I turn the knob on the boost, shit sounds like its gonna destroy the truck. I just know that I can get it louder with a bigger alt, some more batteries, better box design,and a better amp without noise issues. Hell the gain on the amp is not even set to half way and I'm scared that I'm gonna cook the subs.

But with all that said, I think I can definitly get louder with another box design and some sound deadner off the bat. That' gonna be my project for the next month or two.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes