Jump to content

Dd Z 15" In A Geo Off 4kw Rms!


Recommended Posts

Posted

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

lucky guy, I hear you cant even buy those UNLESS you compete, and are DD authorized or some sht

Basically, you cant just go off and buy one online, or at a shop....

unless its used and on ebay of course

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

yea.. i wonder what the xmax and xmech is... heh.

money talks, bullshit walks. ;)

too bad a dd z 15 would be like 4 months pay for me...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

yep, more than the cost of a new style XXX sub I believe

if you compete, I think its worth it, but for daily, No....

I personally would love to have a pair if the 18s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

They are an awesome woofer. The best if you want to push the absolute LIMIT!

But if you have under 5000w you wouldn't really need one to be honest. A common 9900 series should suffice.

Here's a demo car from Australia with two of the 12" version, sorry bout the threadjack.

Posted Image

Posted Image

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

Are the 9900 series still for sale? Or would you have to get a beefed up 9500 to get the equivalent of a 9900?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

9500 with composite and extra stiff spider arrangement would be the direct replacement for the old 9900 series. You could also chuck on the carbon dust cap if you wanted to go nuts.

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

9500 with composite and extra stiff spider arrangement would be the direct replacement for the old 9900 series. You could also chuck on the carbon dust cap if you wanted to go nuts.

You are correct..I have a few of the 9500's in my shop now that we are planning some shit for!!!!

*with the 8 inch carbon cap!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...