Jump to content

Think Anyone Would Buy..?


Guest Powered By Hate

Recommended Posts

Posted

were they modified?

Nope and modifying the amp has nothing to do with the remote turn on.

Lets see.... I currently have a pair of them in use for finals this weekend. Or, I'm sure I can either call up Eric Harbor ( who used to work at MA ) Or Scottie Johnson who used to run 8 of them in his SPL van to clear this up if you would like?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

i could just imagine you're sales pitch trying to sell that wire to the "General Public", haha... hope you's aint as bad as the dumbass shop owners out this way http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

adios.

I'm still gonna make a kit though and sell it to someone for alot of money.. I'll just use a smaller remote.. wouldnt want to get shot or anything. Seriously though that wire is like $7foot and its not getting any less expensive not with copper how it is. I'm a salesman by trade and I'll tell em they dont need it.. but it looks good. It'll turn heads and you'll be way cooler than you were yesterday. Also.. its specially formulated for bass racing. Look at the strands! Also, when you purchase this package you get an instant rebate! Recycle the wire when you're done.

if nobody bys it i guess i'll have to use it in my white honda.

Posted

I'm still gonna make a kit though and sell it to someone for alot of money.. I'll just use a smaller remote.. wouldnt want to get shot or anything. Seriously though that wire is like $7foot and its not getting any less expensive not with copper how it is. I'm a salesman by trade and I'll tell em they dont need it.. but it looks good. It'll turn heads and you'll be way cooler than you were yesterday. Also.. its specially formulated for bass racing. Look at the strands! Also, when you purchase this package you get an instant rebate! Recycle the wire when you're done.

if nobody bys it i guess i'll have to use it in my white honda.

wow :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Well dont threaten me.. do it. Call em all. Put em in a conference call or "3-way" from back in the day. write it down, get a steinographer to take the info and a polygraph. Doesnt matter to me. Infact.. dont even call em. I'm wrong.. i'm just lying for attention. infact.. this whole stereo is made up. none of it is real. if you ever see it in a lane somewhere.. remember its all lies from the internet.

Lock please? :help: I give up.

Posted

I'm still gonna make a kit though and sell it to someone for alot of money.. I'll just use a smaller remote.. wouldnt want to get shot or anything. Seriously though that wire is like $7foot and its not getting any less expensive not with copper how it is. I'm a salesman by trade and I'll tell em they dont need it.. but it looks good. It'll turn heads and you'll be way cooler than you were yesterday. Also.. its specially formulated for bass racing. Look at the strands! Also, when you purchase this package you get an instant rebate! Recycle the wire when you're done.

if nobody bys it i guess i'll have to use it in my white honda.

dude if thats ur sales line for selling that product..... UR FIRED! ...i would rather have an honest person tell MY CUSTOMERS the truth of why they need it or not ... not feed them shit just to get a sale... still ur 40 amps to turn ur wonder amps is COMPLETE AND TOTAL BS and everyone here sees threw ur little fantasy ... give it up already

post-20035-1223422875.gif

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Posted

Well dont threaten me.. do it. Call em all. Put em in a conference call or "3-way" from back in the day. write it down, get a steinographer to take the info and a polygraph. Doesnt matter to me. Infact.. dont even call em. I'm wrong.. i'm just lying for attention. infact.. this whole stereo is made up. none of it is real. if you ever see it in a lane somewhere.. remember its all lies from the internet.

Lock please? :help: I give up.

Look we all can be wrong once in a while, but there is a big difference in being a dick and being wrong or just accepting the fact that you were misinformed at one point and taking correction with grace.

You sir can take the attitude somewhere else.

Thanks.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...