Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If they are good trucks (Which they are) then why do you hate them?

i just do, cant explain it, there is one dodge i would drive, and its the challenger...all others i would rather walk...ever have something you just hate no matter what the reason?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

.ever have something you just hate no matter what the reason?

I agree with loganberry. I like the challenger.

I've been bornt a daimler-chrysler hater. We've always had GMs and thats what I grew up with ... and thats what I own.

Plus, styling and stuff is a big factor. If dodge came out with the most powerful vehicle on earth and it looked like a log of shit, I wouldn't drive it, it may be fast, but its still a rolling log of shit.

comprehension?

I've heard dodge has had issues w/ trans' in alot of cars. Caravan, Dakotas, Rams... few things I forgot.

Posted

Same here the only thing made by Chrysler I would ever buy or drive is the challenger.

I also grew up with GM trucks. Personally the 09 Duramax engine is teh sex. 660 pounds of torque @ 1600 RPM.

Also btw I am pretty sure Chrysler is on their own, Daimler split a while back, and still have some left over that they're selling off. And that mercedes diesel engine in the sprinter is teh sex.

777319156.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...