Coogle Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 for those how can vote please do so Link http://www.me-mag.com/ArticleReader.aspx?NewsId=5454 Quote
IH8PunkRok Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 (edited) idk ive been seein a lack of pics on ur part... u got my vote but i wanna see more work from u to make sure ur still the best edit: am i able to vote? and how if i am Edited October 10, 2008 by IH8PunkRok Quote -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Coogle Posted October 10, 2008 Author Report Posted October 10, 2008 idk ive been seein a lack of pics on ur part... u got my vote but i wanna see more work from u to make sure ur still the best thanks my brother got lots of work coming. and lots of pics as always Quote
Decaf Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 damn i didnt know Rays Electronics in Addison Illinois made it... i always used to go to them before the shop came in DeKalb woot for the midwest Quote
Coogle Posted October 10, 2008 Author Report Posted October 10, 2008 idk ive been seein a lack of pics on ur part... u got my vote but i wanna see more work from u to make sure ur still the best edit: am i able to vote? and how if i am I will try to find the rules and post them . Quote
Gq85 Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 damn i didnt know Rays Electronics in Addison Illinois made it... i always used to go to them before the shop came in DeKalbwoot for the midwest I'm going to have to check out that shop when I get a job and I'm back on my feet. They got some good brands wonder how their prices are? Quote
David Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 come on have some fuckin respect for Coogle and what he is try'n todo, If you can vote do so. I cant vote, coogle has my support. Quote
Coogle Posted October 10, 2008 Author Report Posted October 10, 2008 come on have some fuckin respect for Coogle and what he is try'n todo, If you can vote do so. I cant vote, coogle has my support. thanks David i appreciate the support bro . how are thing going Quote
korey_hofer Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 Idk if I can vote but if I can you got mine Quote previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Gq85 Posted October 10, 2008 Report Posted October 10, 2008 You got my vote. If I'm able to see some of your work Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.