Two Rf T40001bds $1600 Shipped For The Pair

These amps are powerhouses and known to do around 5,000watts @ 1ohm. We do not have birthsheets for these two. These were bought directly from Rockford Fosgate and both have been repaired by Rockford Fosgate. They work flawlessly. They will include one partial remote bass knob. It was taken apart to custom mount in my bro's truck and now we can't find the pieces to put the case back together. The knob still works fine. You can buy new ones for $30 shipped from Ebay. Already sold the other two we had so trying to get rid of these last two. They'll be shipped and insured through UPS. The covers are included.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Two are for sale now. The other two will be for sale after the 18th. These amps are powerhouses and known to do around 5,000watts @ 1ohm. One of the birthsheets reads a little over 5,000watts and another reads 4,9xx & something. We do not have birthsheets for the first two that are for sale. These two were bought directly from Rockford Fosgate and both have been repaired by Rockford Fosgate. They work flawlessly. The first two for sale also do not include the remote bass knob. You can buy new ones for $30 shipped from Ebay. Price for the first two will be $870obo each shipped and insured through UPS. The covers are included.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i just went and priced 2 new ones yesterday, so what shape are these realy in, do they actually work FLAWLESSLY ? if so im very intrested. i need 2 for 4-18" treo SSI . why were they repaired

i just went and priced 2 new ones yesterday, so what shape are these realy in, do they actually work FLAWLESSLY ? if so im very intrested. i need 2 for 4-18" treo SSI . why were they repaired

Having seen all four of these amps in person, I can say they are perfect. I recall one had a small scratch other then that they are in excellent shape and they weren't used everyday.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

• 2 weeks later...

bump

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

If you have one of these left around the 15th of next month, I will take it off your hands, Derrick. Never hurts to have an extra T4k lying around.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived