08 Diesel Build V.2, 2 18 Btls 2 Rockford T3ks Done!new Vid Page 9 2-28-09

Great wood work mate looks like it'll rip your head off!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

looking great smoke

chevy the cab of that truck is about the same size as the the whole acura interior, jesus will u fuckin relax allready, your really pushing your luck mang.

smoke I would advise you to use some kind of rubber between the rack and the amps, it will keep the amps from vibrating apart.

Jeez theres SO many builds on here nowadays I dont even know if mine is even worthy of posting...But OH well..UPDATE!

Lil more wledin...changed the amp situation a lil....AND David.. I took your advice and got some rubber bushings..Thanx mang

Amp bracket

Posted Image

Another Mock up..

Posted Image

More resin.. a lil matte 1.5 oz

Posted Image

45's

Posted Image

My Bitch who keeps me company LOL!

Posted Image

Alohas for lookin!

Kaimana

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Videos ASAP!

I love extended cab builds cause this is almost exactly what I want! 2 18's but i want a wall. j/w what made you decide on subs and port firing up??

my first build was port up...and i had good results with it(A Cracked roof!)Also if anytime needed i can rip everythin out and just slap my seat back in like nothe was even there

FLEXIBILITY is KEY!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived