How Much Of A Hassle Would It Be To Import A Car From Canada Into The Usa?

Skylines are gay lol. Every buddy and his dog have one here, they're overrated. Unless you get the highest level of one, they're pretty quick.

Buy em here! lol our dollar is @ 0.85 american, our prices dropped to close to american prices cause in november our dollar was worth 1.10 american...

It sucks now everything I buy online is more expensive *FUCK*

crxsilogozz5.gif

just save up for the GT-R its the american version of the skyline

*north american version

but theres a huge difference between saving up 10-15 thousand for a 15 year old skyline compared to a 80 thousand (list price) skyline. The ones around here are going for 120,000 and theres still waiting lists.

crxsilogozz5.gif

Skylines are gay lol. Every buddy and his dog have one here, they're overrated. Unless you get the highest level of one, they're pretty quick.

Buy em here! lol our dollar is @ 0.85 american, our prices dropped to close to american prices cause in november our dollar was worth 1.10 american...

It sucks now everything I buy online is more expensive *FUCK*

yea.

i found one for sale there, it was a 1990 or something, had a turbo, for $13,900 (CAD) and came out close to $12k USD.

i'll probably save up for a Infiniti G35 till i move to canada :D

*north american version

but theres a huge difference between saving up 10-15 thousand for a 15 year old skyline compared to a 80 thousand (list price) skyline. The ones around here are going for 120,000 and theres still waiting lists.

hoooooly fuck.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Alot of freaking Money.

the skyline is illegal in the US I thought? doesnt meet the Crash test restrictions.

most of the skylines that you see or hear about in the US are not real Skylines and if they are, they aint legal.

I know some of the rules change and shit so I might be wrong but I know that was the original issue with the car, not safe enough.

theres 2 real and legal ones here in california, the company that used to do everythign to get them legalized here in the states went under though, I do know for sure ones in San Mateo though as its in one of my Super Street mag's for a few years back and i have seen it at a few shows down south.

When it was possible through Motorex to get one the legalization process was $80,000, i dont see alot of people besides maybe chicken throwing that kinda money around round here.