sealing off my trunk - PICS!! (UPDATED 1/15: COMPLETED)

are my eyes playing tricks on me? are you fiberglassing in your House??? or were you just useing the CA in the house?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

It looing great Amatt85, I'll be starting on mine soon. It will be cool to see the differece between our setups.. your has more cone area, but less power the i will be running. Looks good man I hope mine ends up to be 1/2 as good as yours.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Yeah looks like its coming along very nice! Oh, & I 2nd the thought on those form covers. very creative & im sure it'll be sweet when finished. keep it up! :matrix:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well..i got all finished up a couple of hours ago...i just got two spots to touch up by the ports...came out better than expected actually...

sanding and applying bondo to the molds...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

made a new floor...

Posted Image

test fit...i changed the location of the neons after these pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

onto carpet...flush mounted some plexi and put the neons under it..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

everything back in...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

u can see the two spots under the port that i got paint on...gonna have to fix it somehow...

before...

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/amatt85/bd3f4489.jpg

and after...

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/amatt85/sealing%20trunk/DSCN1381.jpg

i likes me some audio stuff...

i had originally planed on putting the neons above the subs...but they hung down too far for my tastes...i think it kinda tacky when you see neons just screwed in somewhere, thats why i flush mounted the plexi...to clean it up a bit.

power cable is 1/0 gauge welding cable...pretty colors, huh? lol...i ask for black and red and i get pink and purple...oh well...lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived