So bascially I so fed up with life right now, and I just want to get away from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, soooo I was thinking of taking a long ass road trip like for a few weeks or something, but I dont know where I should go if I do, I have over $1200 in the bank and Im getting another paycheck thursday. I was thinking of driving to california since I have never seen the ocean that or like North Carolina something on a coast.

So bascially I so fed up with life right now, and I just want to get away from EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, soooo I was thinking of taking a long ass road trip like for a few weeks or something, but I dont know where I should go if I do, I have over $1200 in the bank and Im getting another paycheck thursday. I was thinking of driving to california since I have never seen the ocean that or like North Carolina something on a coast.

hit the beach it will help

American Bass*DC Power

sucks man... MIAMI FTW!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

wherever it is u go make sure u know the layout of the place. u get into a city u dont know and u will be stressed just tryin to get around

mountains are always good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

if your trying to get away miami is the worst place to go. i would head to dew boy beach florida. it is like a fucking paradise. awesome beach great waves for surfing, a lagoon. it has everything to sit back and relax.

----reference's----

meade916

Im from Md where the coast is only 2 hours away at any given time and I went to San Diego 2 summers ago and it was one of the best places I have ever been. I have been to various spots in the Caribbean and for some reason San Diego was definitely a nice relaxing spot.

As well as Key West Florida. Maybe take a flight out there for the 69$ to somewhere south in FL then rent a car and drive down through the keys. Its an awesome spot and at nighttime there are some really cool street performers and awesome snorkling spots as well.