Well right now on the east coast the weather is still pretty nice. In maryland, the weather has been in the mid 70s for about the past week. I would imagine that the temp would be a little higher down there. Might want to wait for etrain to chime in or something.

Anyone know what the weather is like in South Carolina during this time of year?

beautiful!!! all year round. My fam lived in so cal for years and you can go swimming on christmas if you want without a hitch. Oh, and if you go to cal, stop by meades and check out the whips. I am sure that would bring your spirits up!!!!!!!!!

oops, thought I read southern california.....My bad. But still so cal ftw.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

As odd as this sounds- I say find something not touched by "americanism" (IDK if that's a real word but it works). Get away from relentless advirtising, over priced "resorts" and just enjoy someplace that you will have a moment to call it Your Own.

Most relaxing place I've ever been was the eastern coast of Italy, just south of Venice.

shit bro come to FL and then go on a Caribbean cruise....best vacation for the money, and is really good when you need to just get away. Price includes unlimited food too :)

FUCK YEA! i like to eat

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer