8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

It's cool Sampson. It didn't hurt my feelings any. It was so unexpected that I actually got a good laugh out of it.

To the OP. Looks good. Box turned out nice.

But it looks like you are loosing a lot of pressure into the bed. I think you could get a lot louder if you can seal it off better.

yea im sorry bro, i was haveing a bad day. but i know thats something i still gotta make. im just gonna extend a pice of wood into the cab

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

nice job, i just looked through the whole thing. im very impressed, i thought the amps were a lil on the small side but i guess i spoke too soon, NICE JOB.

I thought about putting my xovers where you did but i just didnt wanna make that commitment, with putting holes in the panel. i use pipe strap and make brackets in the cut out in the door right behind the panel where your xovers are. worked out well.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

nice job, i just looked through the whole thing. im very impressed, i thought the amps were a lil on the small side but i guess i spoke too soon, NICE JOB.

I thought about putting my xovers where you did but i just didnt wanna make that commitment, with putting holes in the panel. i use pipe strap and make brackets in the cut out in the door right behind the panel where your xovers are. worked out well.

lol yeah a quite a bit of ppl today was saying that. then they where saying wow! i actuly had some dude jump. it was great. but i forget to record it =[

but thanks, and one problem with them there is the fact that everyone hits them. makes me wish i would of thought of that

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I think you need to make the plunge into some fiberglass. Your center console would be a lot sweeter with some fiberglass. Otherwise thats a pretty sweet build so far. Keep it up. Relax a little, no use takin out anger on us members. Peace.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I think you need to make the plunge into some fiberglass. Your center console would be a lot sweeter with some fiberglass. Otherwise thats a pretty sweet build so far. Keep it up. Relax a little, no use takin out anger on us members. Peace.

yeah im most deffently gonna be later on, thats forsure.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

My thoughts as well, that amp rack better not be done! ;)

(Only complaint) I would still upgrade that plexi in the back to a thicker sheet. Even though it's small and held tight from all sides I think it would do alot more justice with a thicker sheet.

Great job though man, hell of a shoutout for the singlecabs! :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

My thoughts as well, that amp rack better not be done! ;)

(Only complaint) I would still upgrade that plexi in the back to a thicker sheet. Even though it's small and held tight from all sides I think it would do alot more justice with a thicker sheet.

Great job though man, hell of a shoutout for the singlecabs! :clapping:

no i got some beautify bords to do

and the reason i didnt use 1\2 was cuz the shit i got that was 1\2 was frosted. so i just said f it and did 1\4 my next install im gonna use 1\2 for sure.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

o yea i forgot to tell ya's my fn volt meter just stop working. the stinger logo lights up thats it... any help?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

o yea i forgot to tell ya's my fn volt meter just stop working. the stinger logo lights up thats it... any help?

I've seen alot of stinger volt meter complaints, no one has solutions.

I'd recommend a nicer one, even maybe a digital gauge.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I've seen alot of stinger volt meter complaints, no one has solutions.

I'd recommend a nicer one, even maybe a digital gauge.

like what exactly. maybe even a link?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived