World Finals In Sac

C 45.

wf in sac yes or no  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should there be a world finals held in sacramento please explain why or why not

• yes and why
    • no and why

Yes for world finals in Sac. Sac shows always gets allot of people

Plus I don’t care that much for audio competition to spend more then $100 to go to any audio show, even finals. Sac would cost me like $10. :pardon:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

I hate to say it, but with such low attendance this year I wouldn't be surprised if wayne scaled down to one location again.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I voted yes. I think it should be in sacramento every year. And the reason for that is we attend sonic fx shows. And if for something like 08 happens that wcf is apart of wf, the people that attend sonic fx shows should have a better chance to compete. Than to drive to Laughlin Nevada to take part in wcf. I think having it local is 110% better than making the people that help wcf go 1300 miles.

So. In closing, I think it should be up the competitors where the events are held, when it concerns the base of competitors for an event.

I hate to say it, but with such low attendance this year I wouldn't be surprised if wayne scaled down to one location again.

Of course that's easy to say when they made it 12 hours from the bulk of the competitor base out here. Hell if were just going to have it in a covered barn with a dirt floor again like we had out here, then why not just host it in a damn parking lot.

I have to say that Wayne missed the mark on this one. Yes we had a nice host hotel, yes the venue was affordable. However if your going to make it so far from everyone, your going to have a low turnout. This location was doomed from the start.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The Main Reason they gad it Laughlin was to bring out more competitors from Southern Cali, Arizona, New Mexico and Souther NV... but that was a no show..... No Disrespect for the guys that did come from those places but we lost way more competitors due to it's distance..... We gained like 4 more new competitors but we lost at least 25 overall..... Fuzzy Math :rolleyes:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I voted yes. I think it should be in sacramento every year. And the reason for that is we attend sonic fx shows. And if for something like 08 happens that wcf is apart of wf, the people that attend sonic fx shows should have a better chance to compete. Than to drive to Laughlin Nevada to take part in wcf. I think having it local is 110% better than making the people that help wcf go 1300 miles.

So. In closing, I think it should be up the competitors where the events are held, when it concerns the base of competitors for an event.

you dont compete, you dont go to shows, so I say your vote is NULL.

The Main Reason they gad it Laughlin was to bring out more competitors from Southern Cali, Arizona, New Mexico and Souther NV... but that was a no show..... No Disrespect for the guys that did come from those places but we lost way more competitors due to it's distance..... We gained like 4 more new competitors but we lost at least 25 overall..... Fuzzy Math :rolleyes:

I talked to a few of them guys, they said they would make the trip here. In fact some of them might make the trip to Autorama next year.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived