2000 Mercury Cougar Wall Build

ha i was dam close

perhaps u have struck a deal with a sub manufacturer for testing on some new beastly woofers? i wanna see wut subs u got

ya i have, untill i get the 4" voice coils version ill ony throw 4000 to each and 10k for burps

second one is easier to tune. glad to see another inventor user

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i get the most port area out of the 2nd one, with the port in middle roughly 260 square inches of port the other way i have no idea lol i aint even thought bout fig up those funky angles unless i have to lol

I like the build... and I think that the second will be easier but the first will load the pressure better, and will mic better. Still, it will be loud so who cares.... keep it up.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Port needs to be on driver side if you want it to be louder.

It will be good for burps, but just dont try to play music on a box with that much power and that much port. With alot of port, no sub will take 4k+rms for more than a minute or so.

David Mackey ran 2 TSNS 18s in a Blazer with 4 SS-XXX6500Ds on 16v for Bassrace. Would pull a 156-157 in BR, but with the 10k per sub, he would end up frying subs within the 30 second run because its just soooo much power. Was loud as hell though.

Id say just build it as a plain fartbox if thats what you're going for. No such thing as a musical fart box. Build it to do either one or the other.

Archived