Sunday 10am Woodland! Lola Pix Pg. 21

Noobtastic14

Wow I was way behind lol didn't even read pg18... Nice vids those are hella clear... Nice camera... Johns 1 18 was knockin..

John said he left at like 7:30 and got there after 9 lol

didnt know it would last for 19 pages... LoL

damn 1.5 hour drive.. he must be a caution driver.. i got from sac to there in less then what the estimated time was..

damn!

if i hit stockton i'd have to leave by noon :(

-Drew

PS i feel ya Got_Bass, i come on here sometimes pages behind.

x2.. yeah i needa slow down and conserve on gas.. any ways.. im still debating if i wanna go or not..

LOL...we were gonna do a sneak attack also, and then slept in instead

But it was sure nice to sleep in, then lounge around on the couch all day ;)

we were chit chatting it up about getting demos from you 2 and steve.. but that mean, the next time there is a hanging out/meet/what ever you wanna call, you guys better show up! :D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

It was nice. A suprise demo from a heavy hitter would have been awesome but what I enjoyed most was not being intimidated!! We were all roughly in the same ball park so it was all mutual fun.

Someone set a date in November so I can be ready :D

except me, im too quiet..:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so fix it.

-Dre

give me the money....if were goin on mids and highs loud tho, i think i took the cake....still gotta give it up for those kd's tho, loud and clear as hell!!!

never been asked to turn it down before, god drew didnt like yellin at ppl 3 feet away from you..:P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

But it was sure nice to sleep in, then lounge around on the couch all day ;)

And yesterday was different than any other day?? ;):rofl:

p.s. if your not to far out of my way, would it be possible if i could get another demo from mellisa's truck? I'm heading up to sac to my uncles house for thanksgiving, would it be possible?? :drinks:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

It was nice. A suprise demo from a heavy hitter would have been awesome but what I enjoyed most was not being intimidated!! We were all roughly in the same ball park so it was all mutual fun.

Someone set a date in November so I can be ready :D

haha.. i was the quietest one there..

except me, im too quiet..:(

like i said,.. if your quiet , im silence... :cray:

you kids and your damn loud music!!!

-Drew

yeah all of us yelled your name at once and you still didnt hear us.. :rofl:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

my ears are STILL ringing from the concert in SF that night- logan your highs are good but godddddam it was intense.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived