your about as dumb as a box of rocks Dustin, Alan Dante does not use DD amps, they are stetsoms.

wow ... clueless.

http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=7570

yes i know this isnt the score we are talking about but if you think he doesnt run DD amps youre wrong

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

wow ... clueless.

yes i know this isnt the score we are talking about but if you think he doesnt run DD amps youre wrong

I guess I don't stay up to date on fartbox cars....

Oh yeah and we were a whole 4 days OFF MY BAD LOL

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

wow ... clueless.

yeah incase you didnt know he was testing amps for DD, he is a team Setsom competitor( amps) team DD woofers.

Manny

Member # 21015

trash 1 posted 10-14-2008 05:18 AM Profile for Manny Email Manny Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I would like to thank everyone on Team Stetsom, that made my first FULL year of competing a complete success: Jeff Brown, Mike Sharitka, Steve Foote and Alan Dante. And special thanks to Stetsom (if I spell your name incorrectly please dont take offense) Marcellus, Hugo and Paulino. I also left finals with some important tips, mainly given to me by Team Neo (Vernon, Eric and Eric). And also to my friend Bill Metts for towing my azz all around the world this year! And I would also like to thank Terry Brocks, Jame Herring and Ryan Shaeffer for thier guidance. Next year is going to be very interesting! [Laugh] [Wink] Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!! [Angel]

Ray Farmer

--------------------

Team Stetsom

yeah incase you didnt know he was testing amps for DD, he is a team Setsom competitor( amps) team DD woofers.

Manny

Member # 21015

trash 1 posted 10-14-2008 05:18 AM Profile for Manny Email Manny Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I would like to thank everyone on Team Stetsom, that made my first FULL year of competing a complete success: Jeff Brown, Mike Sharitka, Steve Foote and Alan Dante. And special thanks to Stetsom (if I spell your name incorrectly please dont take offense) Marcellus, Hugo and Paulino. I also left finals with some important tips, mainly given to me by Team Neo (Vernon, Eric and Eric). And also to my friend Bill Metts for towing my azz all around the world this year! And I would also like to thank Terry Brocks, Jame Herring and Ryan Shaeffer for thier guidance. Next year is going to be very interesting! [Laugh] [Wink] Thanks and God Bless!!!!!!!!! [Angel]

Ray Farmer

--------------------

Team Stetsom

i knew he was on team stetsom and i knew he pushed them realy hard and was doing great numbers.

but he was testing with DD amps. not for DD with DD and obviously the DD amps are around the same.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
i knew he was on team stetsom and i knew he pushed them realy hard and was doing great numbers.

but he was testing with DD amps. not for DD with DD and obviously the DD amps are around the same.

Alan is my friend and he may act arrogant but the reason is cause he is so sensative to what people say about him that dont even know him. He asked me once why people hat him and i told him to ignore them but he couldnt and the results are in his attitude towards people. I have been in his home and ate dinner with him his wife and kid even met his parents and you people should see him there. He is a kind individual, sometimes outspoken but would do anything for anyone. Most people see videos and dip into his private conversations with other people to make their opinion, but he isnt like that at all.

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

I have never seen the decibal rating go that high in a compitition before idk maybe i need to watch more comps i mighta missed one that was possibly higher then that because didnt the guy in that video say the highest ever was 180 decibals???

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

http://www.termpro.com/asp/worldrecords.asp?ListMethod=1

according to termpro hes at a 181.7 and at sbn this year craig bultler burped the same score idk if it was in iasca or what

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived