Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone

Yeah I wasn't so impressed with this slipknot album either. Supposedly from what I read in guitar world the band wasn't too enthusiastic about it themselves. They kinda talked about it as if it was just something to get out of the way so they can move on to the next album.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

It was to dark and not angry enough to be real slipknot if you ask me but Corey has already fucked his voice up once so he is probably scared it's not bad but it is to close to stone sour and there was to much of a build up

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Man the new Slipknot is alright. Track 10 is good.

Unfortunetly Cory's voice change makes some of the songs sound more like Stone Sour.

I will admit I was pissed to get it and not have my system done because the drums are going to sound fucking great.

But no its not the same feel as the rest of the albums.

I did like subliminal verses. FUCK IT I like all the Sliplknot albums.

Now the new Metallica album fucking sucked, so thank god I'm a Megadeth fan.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

as far as the 6 string arpeggios go on this album :D:shok::spiteful::air_kiss: i thought the guitars where pretty damn good but corey should dtfu when the man is soloing.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Man the new Slipknot is alright. Track 10 is good.

Unfortunetly Cory's voice change makes some of the songs sound more like Stone Sour.

I will admit I was pissed to get it and not have my system done because the drums are going to sound fucking great.

But no its not the same feel as the rest of the albums.

I did like subliminal verses. FUCK IT I like all the Sliplknot albums.

Now the new Metallica album fucking sucked, so thank god I'm a Megadeth fan.

finally found someone who like megadeth more then metallica :D

at least washington is next was pretty good.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

finally found someone who like megadeth more then metallica :D

at least washington is next was pretty good.

Dude been a Megadeth fan since I saw Holy Wars on MTV's Headbangers ball back around 89. I was about 8 years old.

Even though Metallica's and justice for all album is one of my favorites, I will always fall back on Megadeth.

Megadeth is #1 to me.

I do feel The System has Failed was a better album than the new one.

The Scorpion will always be one of my favorite songs.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Come on now what did you expect from Metallica. They will never be the same.

Its Jame's voice that keeps fucking it up for me. His voice was a big part of their sound to me.

...and at this point I'm thread jacking. LOL Sorry

Terryswork001.png

sorry cant stand megadeath but all I have every heard was kick the chair so they probably aren't as bad as I think

Start with the early shit first if you check them out man.

The first 5 albums are great.

Terryswork001.png