Second Skin Audio

If I Get A Fi Btl 18?

Why not start with that jbl and a BL instead. If you don't know what the RF t2k is, you aren't ready for a btl.

like he said go wit the BL u wont regret it cuz itll last longer with that jbl amp

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

dont mess with high power if your still a "noob". one little mistake, 1 frayed wire touching ground, and your completely fucked. start off small and work your way up. 98% of the people here started off small and worked their way up to where they are now.

like he said go wit the BL u wont regret it cuz itll last longer with that jbl amp

im not gonna use the jbl if i get a btl im selling the jbl and getting a hifonics brutus or goalith

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

man not be a dick or anything but im sure these guys know wat they are saying just listen to there advice and you will bang harder then the every day system

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

98% of the people here started off small and worked their way up to where they are now.

so true

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

dont mess with high power if your still a "noob". one little mistake, 1 frayed wire touching ground, and your completely fucked. start off small and work your way up. 98% of the people here started off small and worked their way up to where they are now.

i would agree!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.