My First Scores With The L7's

what part of Louisana? i know what u mean im in SE Texas and people here seems to like Flea market systems and im tired of hearing about DB 15s how bad ass they r booooooooooooooooo but every 1 like kicker and jl round my parts. good score btw woot woot!!

Just outside of Baton Rouge. In a small ass town. Around here it is Powerbass..... It it's not Powerbass then it is no good. :01nocomment8so:

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Just outside of Baton Rouge. In a small ass town. Around here it is Powerbass..... It it's not Powerbass then it is no good. :01nocomment8so:

im 2 hrs from baton rouge, Powerbass booooooo tell them i said that shit is wack lol

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

im 2 hrs from baton rouge, Powerbass booooooo tell them i said that shit is wack lol

I try to, but they don't listen.

It's all because some buy in a Suburban did a build with 6 Powerbass 15"s and hit a 150. They think they are amazing speakers for hitting that.... :unsure:

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

It was GEHY, that all they would do with the ball thing... i was like WTF.

I am going to go to another comp this weekend coming up and get it on the dash. :aggressive:

As per new USACi rules (Starting at FINALS) the globe will be in the kickpannel in a jig . . . runs are UNMANNED

so get used to that format. It will be the norm next season.

Yeah you did ban me. I deserved it. I was a complete dick.

When all that shit went down I jumped the gun trying to keep some pride or something, Which failed epicly.

I like being able to talk on here. so I made another. Not trying to start shit. Just to talk with people.

Since no one where i live knows shit bout audio, and thinks the MOFO shit is the best ever.

ehh see ya, once banned, forever banned, lotsa other car audio forums outthere

for realz, i hardly talk on here because i try and avoid saying something stupid or getting into an argument that will get me banned. If you get banned and are allowed back on then whats the point of banning, then if you let someone pass then you have to let others or else you are playing favorites, i dont think a forum should be like that. At some point in life, even as a kid or teenager you have to learn that actions have consequences and you need to think before you speak or act sometimes or else you may lose out on things in life. I dont understand how people dont get that. David, I think you are doing the right thing. Drop Da Hamma!