Anyone Play Any Instruments?

Guest Powered By Hate

I play guitar, I used to be pretty damn decent, but lately my main hobbies transitioned to my truck and performing magic at the local bars. Those take up quite a bit of my time, but I always make time to pick up my acoustic every now and then.

Got a few vids of some fun songs I play.

Some acoustic.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those are pretty damn old vids.

And I got a few songs that I've written and recorded as full instrument tracks, but I never got around to doing the vocals since I never got a hold of a good enough mic.

This song is called FALL

This is just some playing around

Then I actually did get to record a track and do vocals to it when my brother was in town with his recording mixer and setup. Any marilyn manson fans might recognize it, it's coma white but my acoustic version.

Coma White

I'm not so top notch as a singer I'll admit, but if anything it's not the easiest thing to atleast attempt to give a shot at recording yourself and sharing with others, so now I've at least got backup to prove that I've at least tried. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Electric bassist and double bassist here. No, can't play guitar, not a guitarist that failed and went to bass.

No pics, but have a good old thrash bass, a cheap old Jordin 5 string active. But the real deal would be a 1981 Ibanez Roadstar II with soapbox precisions and jazz, both run on steel strings.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Play Dean Metal man flying v 4 string bass

Fuck around on a a B.C. Rich body Art series "The Fly" 6 string guitar (warlock with fly on it)

Gotta make more time for them..........somehow

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Guitar, Bass, and Drums bruddah

I'm recording a acoustic album right now, It's coming along well and should be done some time next year

Edit:

I have been playing drums for about 3 years and have a Pacific 7 piece kit with 13" zildjian K Custom Hybrid hats, 16" Istanbul Trad crash, 20" istanbul ride, 9"K Custom Hybrid splash, a set of some B8's laying around, and a Paiste PST 5 18" China I like to keep it at a minimal set up usually 4 pc with just the zildjians and the istanbuls

I've played bass for 7 years and guitar for 8 and have a '95 Fender MIM Strat with the david gilmour pickup set :) My bass is a standard P Bass.

Edited by SuperLegoMan

'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"

Used to play alto and barry sax way back when, probably couldn't play one if I had to now.

Currently when the mood hits me I pick up either my..

Ibanez SRX505 (5-string, translucent black)

Ibanez 4 string from the 90s (was my first bass, got it from a pawn shop. stripped it down to bare wood, doesn't look bad!)

Ibanez SX? 305 (5-sring, black, was my step dad's before he passed away)

or the wife's black Squier P-bass.

I run them through a Behringer 450w head into a SWR Triad 1 (I absolutely love this cab, a 15, a 10, and a horn)

:D

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??