Sundown Audio

20.1 $$$

chevy454

maybe state real facts rather then fanboying it up next time. its nice that tool is your best comback

Yeah I'm the fanboy. You're the wanna be audio guru that sits behind his computer and is too afraid to go to comps. Always quick to argue and criticise. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You enjoy disagreeing with anyone just to look like an asshole and you're pretty damn good at. I guess everone has to be good at something.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Idk ask James he's the one sitting behind his computer screen fondleing himself because someone actually talked to him on here. According to him whatever he says is the greatest spoken or written word ever. You know what my opinion is already, but others may not agree. That's what makes life interesting :)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Yeah I'm the fanboy. You're the wanna be audio guru that sits behind his computer and is too afraid to go to comps. Always quick to argue and criticise. Whatever helps you sleep at night. You enjoy disagreeing with anyone just to look like an asshole and you're pretty damn good at. I guess everone has to be good at something.

i dont go to comps because i dont feel the ned to go stroke my ego, im just sitting here laughing that you feel the need to make it personal when im strickly talking about your comment aobut the 2 amps. i know nothing about you personally, dont really care to. im commenting on your comments about certain peoples setups using an amp and what they get out of it.

I remember some testing that chad hicks did stating he was getting 2500 plus each...out of all the ones ive messed with i havent seen that 1 time. They are a great amp they do what they are advertised to and more, but at times people overstate the facts. Ask anyone here ive defended the sundown name numberous times, hell even ask steve, but i come with factual information not hypothetical, oh well in this setup this and this setup that.;

normal everyday numbers is the meat and potatos of this argument, not one setup or 2 thats ran 1 of the 2 amps and not the otgher using the same equipment.

daily go with sundown as they are less power hungry

Edited by James

I'll gladly continue to debate this with you all night long, but this guys thread is going to look like shit if we keep filling it with our bullshit so I'm not gonna continue it here. I tried to tell him that earlier in the thread, but somehow I let myself get sucked back into it. I have :01nocomment8so:

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I like the old style better.

More Heatsink = Less heat.

Unless IA started using some really high efficiency FET's and what-not.

I would bet money that it's just a bunch of IRF064N's in the power section. Just like every single other big class D mono out there ;/

Output section will be whatever all the amps with the sparsely wound output inductors use, same as a RE12.1 etc etc etc.

I think the reason it seems efficient is because there's a hell of a lot of componentry in there for an amp rated at 1800w. The inside looks more like that of a 3000w amp.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!