Cdma Phone

BassJunkie

Looking to buy a cdma cellphone, im tired of my POS alltel hue, i want something different. Anyone got any nice phones for sale? Anything that works on the alltel network is fine by me, just tired of my garbage phone that turns off when it feels like it. I want something like a moto q or something cool

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

just so u know man u cant unlock CDMA phones like u can with GSM phones so if u want to switch your alltel phone u gotta get an alltel branded phone... i bought a verizon phone (which is CDMA) and tried to use it on telus(CDMA) and they said it wasnt possible

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

just so u know man u cant unlock CDMA phones like u can with GSM phones so if u want to switch your alltel phone u gotta get an alltel branded phone... i bought a verizon phone (which is CDMA) and tried to use it on telus(CDMA) and they said it wasnt possible

your totally wrong

i unlock CDMA phones on the daily for people who are on alltel and cricket. and i personally use a verizon phone on my Cricket plan.

for the origianl poster have you checked out craigslist, theres usuallt some decent deals on there

anything is possible with some hacking, to go to altel from say, verizon, you can sometimes get away with changing the firmware and then registering the IMEI number with verizon as a new fone, easiest at one of their kiosks

verizon reps=retards, i had one tell me that a memory card from the verizon kiosk wouldnt work in my motorola a1200 with at&t sim....

they're trained to cover their asses and use the FAQ section of the verizon website.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

my bad then guys, i geuss telus were jsut dicks about it and didnt allow it but i have a verizon CDMA blackberry 9703e id get rid of it cheap or some trades for car audio

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

verizon are dicks about it...alltel and verizon are both cdma and now the same company the phone are interchangable.

how much are you looking to spend? i wasnt really needing to sell my phone but if the price is right i just might

Edited by needlesnpins

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

• 3 weeks later...

Don't go CDMA as they are going to scrap them soon. Get the new 3G i know this cause family member neary built the whole 3G network here in Aus. So get the new type out not old stuff.

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each