bad day for my car :( (pics)

i honestly cant even tell WTF any of the pics are lol

haha i know the first one is the bottom of the bumper, second one meh not even worth taking a picture of but the small hair line scratch on the trunk and the last one is a dent but its a camera phone so it cant really take good pics of depth so i gotta wait till i get my real camera back before i can get a detailed pic.

you do know the only reason your car is getting bashed up by everyone, is cause they think your a rich boy whose momma bought them a bimmer. Their all just jealooooossss

its not like they see me walking out of it tho... the panera incident they pulled up long after we were there so they could have no idea that was my car...

the mall incident was inside a parking garage and there was no one around when we were walking out

the movie incident i highly doubt someone did that right after we got out of the car... movie theaters are always filled with punks

It wan't the BMW right. Fuck that would suck

yeah it was the bmw lol what did you think it was? 2nd and 3rd posts of the page...

yea... dont think just cause im rich doesnt mean meh this isnt a big deal ill just put it on the grocery list. im sick of fucking dumb prick assholes out there who think that shit is funny... over the summer my moms car got completely egged. i mean they used like 3 cartons of eggs. and it laid in overnight so it was damn near impossible to get out. i think she went thru the car wash like 3 times before most of it was out but it still smelled like shit...

fuck that shit i need to buy myself an ak-47 instead of paying to fix the car  ;)