Official Knowledge Feedback

his payment came fast no problems,easy person to deal with. A++ guy here

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

his payment came fast no problems,easy person to deal with. A++ guy here

thanks bro! i appreciate it. A++ to you to!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 1 year later...

i forgot about this thread. i just sold knowledge a deck , he paid quick no issues. i have also sold to him a couple other times always a good dude to do business with. buyers sellers dont hesitate :good:

/Rant

i forgot about this thread. i just sold knowledge a deck , he paid quick no issues. i have also sold to him a couple other times always a good dude to do business with. buyers sellers dont hesitate :good:

once again thanks bro!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

well i bought a double din and a flip out from knowledge. they got here fast. easy dude to work with here.

/Rant

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

over the last couple months. i got a double din and a flipout from him(1 package). the double din had blown internals.(no sound) had it checked and they said it had been that way for a while because the burn smell was gone. the wire harness was hot glued, he told me that the double din was perfect. the only thing it did was power up, the flipout only played music wouldnt read dvd or cds. and was missing the harness he said it had. and not to mention the packaging was horrible( a double din and flipout ziptied together in a usps flatrate box with what looked like a little bit of styrofoam ran through a blender. when i told him i was intercepting the package i sent him. i told him to cover shipping and the fes to have them checked and i would give them back he was on top of trying to get something worked out. after i found out the package couldnt be intercepted and it was delivered, i never heard back from him.. until i sent him a message asking what he wanted me to do with the decks. he said he didnt know where i was. but before i got suspended i sent him a message giving him my email and cell number, i have 99% of our conversation saved in my messages. i also had a few members talking with him while i was banned.

i have sold to him in the past and he paid quick with no issues, why this happened blows my mind. i hope you other guys have better luck with him. because as of now im out on 2 decks my bnib deck and some deadener which i had to buy from a friend.

im not coming back to cause trouble. i probably wont past much more on here, but i felt that people need to see how my deal was with him. after trying to work stuff out for months, if mod or admin want to see what happened, to show im not BSing feel free to ask i have everything saved.

/Rant

over the last couple months. i got a double din and a flipout from him(1 package). the double din had blown internals.(no sound) had it checked and they said it had been that way for a while because the burn smell was gone. the wire harness was hot glued, he told me that the double din was perfect. the only thing it did was power up, the flipout only played music wouldnt read dvd or cds. and was missing the harness he said it had. and not to mention the packaging was horrible( a double din and flipout ziptied together in a usps flatrate box with what looked like a little bit of styrofoam ran through a blender. when i told him i was intercepting the package i sent him. i told him to cover shipping and the fes to have them checked and i would give them back he was on top of trying to get something worked out. after i found out the package couldnt be intercepted and it was delivered, i never heard back from him.. until i sent him a message asking what he wanted me to do with the decks. he said he didnt know where i was. but before i got suspended i sent him a message giving him my email and cell number, i have 99% of our conversation saved in my messages. i also had a few members talking with him while i was banned.

i have sold to him in the past and he paid quick with no issues, why this happened blows my mind. i hope you other guys have better luck with him. because as of now im out on 2 decks my bnib deck and some deadener which i had to buy from a friend.

im not coming back to cause trouble. i probably wont past much more on here, but i felt that people need to see how my deal was with him. after trying to work stuff out for months, if mod or admin want to see what happened, to show im not BSing feel free to ask i have everything saved.

lmol! i checked them befor shipping and they worked fine. the packaging i have no idea what your talking about cause all stuff i shiped in this site has been the same for everyone! you never gave me your email or number buddy im the one that gave you my number when u told me the deck didnt work you should of called me, and i had a brand new double din waiting for you but at the time you got banned i never herd anything from you so it got sold! im the one that reached out to look for you and contacted one of your friends not you! i refunded your money back and you was soppose to send my deck back to me and you never did! you say your package was delivered to my house and when i asked for proof of this i never got it, hell i never even got a confirmation number, you just said they were shipped and when you found out that one of the decks wasnt working properly you told me you was going to stop the shipping?????....

all this was a long ass time ago, my decks was working when they left my house, when they arrived over to him they didnt work for some reason i refunded his money the same day and he was soppose to ship them back to me but that never happend. this is why i make a video of everything i have sold since this happend so i dont have to go through this again.

not to mention the day the deal went down, he hacked my page and put his own feedback under my name (dont know how) but i didnt even ship the stuff out! that comes to show how shady some pople are in the site, when others could just log into your page! hhhmmmmm how many times he's done this to put his rep up?

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY