Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 I want one so baddddd, I think a wall with 4 18s would be nasty in that thing Get one!!! there a great lil ride. Im averaging about 27-34MPG with it. It rides good. 4 18s in it would be a very very tight fit if they could fit.. youd be lucky to get 4 15s ported in it wih a crx style box.. thing that sucks is i have to keep tha back seat in it.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 without the rear seats in it, I know I could get 4 18s in a clamshell in that lil fucker, but if I bought one Id have to leave the rear seats in tooo lol
RamenNoodles Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 Damn if you have to keep the back seat you might have to wake some sort of wall instead of a crx style. Any ideas what you do want to do to her? Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 without the rear seats in it, I know I could get 4 18s in a clamshell in that lil fucker, but if I bought one Id have to leave the rear seats in tooo lol yea prolly lol a few ppl hatin on it and makin shit of sayin it a soccer mom car.. fuck em lol it a raw lil thing.. but serious you should get one lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 Damn if you have to keep the back seat you might have to wake some sort of wall instead of a crx style. Any ideas what you do want to do to her? well for now im puttin in my 2 12" DC Level 4's and Sundown 3000D in it when i get my money for my MLA Mod for it.. I might down the road wall it with 2 15s behind the backseat but ideas are still floatin through my head 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 yeah take your time think it through and make it happen. id buy one but im poor right now lol, someone wanna loan me 10g's
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 yeah take your time think it through and make it happen. id buy one but im poor right now lol, someone wanna loan me 10g's I will I gotta long time, I wanna get all new comps and a amp for them before I switch up the subs.. shit not even a bank wants to loan anybody anymore lol i got lucky.. thank god i had 4G down and all I had to take out is 6G for my loan 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Godsmack Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 dude 10 g's for that is sickly cheap i gotta get a deal like that someday soon "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 dude 10 g's for that is sickly cheap i gotta get a deal like that someday soon Tis.. Ive been waitin for a deal like that too for over a year or so lol finally got it 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 there is no way 4 18's are gonna fit backseat or not david.... I looked into one of those b4 and theres not much more room than a pt bruiser for real.... Nice ride tho B Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.