What Unit Is This

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-touch-screen-dvd-pla...2|39:1|240:1308

i cannot find it but for that price with those specs i want it lol...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Wow. It looks like the nameplate is covered where it would show what brand it is. I'll do some searching because for THAT price, I definitely would want it. If it's not crap that is!

I'll let you know what I turn up :)

Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see!

95 Chevy Blazer

Pioneer DEH-6700MP

RF T10001BD

AA Havoc 18"

??

is it a good deal for the price...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

good deal for the price, before it turns into a 300 dollar paper weight....

could be like the valor units, where it takes 7 trys to get a working unit....

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

TV on these units is worthless, my buddy got rid of his because he never used the video part of it.

If you only want to spend 300 or less go for this unit...power acoustik

I've installed a few and had one of our own. They work fine and never had a problem until i forgot about one of the head units +and- speaker wires were touching and I had a 4 channel hooked up testing it out. I fried the internal amp so I sent it back. Other than that it wasn't too bad. The audio adjustments aren't that good though for the other lower end power acoustik models i've seen. The one I had did have a sub out but no control. The only sound settings were bass and treble. The sd memory card slot works well for pics and sound.

This unit here is a really nice unit. I know a few people on jagforums that love this unit.

Go to a local circuit city and look at the phase linear uv8020. Most of them have them to look at and they can be had for $250. Phase linear is made by audiovox who makes jensen.

But for the money the p4000 is pretty nice too. I just hate the cd/dvd slot on the front of units though.