Hifonics Zxi 6.5c 6.5" Comps?

NoFearX18

You get what you pay for :friends: I'd jsut save and save and get what you really want.

x2

you'd be happier to wait and save and get something good rather than buying something cuz the cash is in your pocket and not enjoying it down the road

I get where you guys are coming from

that works for me besides X-mas is coming up and the wifey needs options to gets me something ;)

Any oppinions? I kinda want to stay $150 or under for the comps and under $250 for the amp.. if that. Dont want anything that takes an extreme amount of power because id need a better amp. Honestly i just want to hear the words when im knockin and have some SQ when i turn the sub off.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

that works for me besides X-mas is coming up and the wifey needs options to gets me something ;)

Any oppinions? I kinda want to stay $150 or under for the comps and under $250 for the amp.. if that. Dont want anything that takes an extreme amount of power because id need a better amp. Honestly i just want to hear the words when im knockin and have some SQ when i turn the sub off.

I'd go with this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11754_...ch+P1800.4.html Might as well spring for the extra watts.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

well damn dude, 250 for an amp?

get the new sundown 125.2, preorder it, its out next month, for 210 shipped directly from jacob

damn

whats a nice brand for mids and highs! roughly 75-125 rms power handleing at 4 ohms is what im looking for but im not looking to spend over 150...

I'm running MB Quart ESA216, 65 inch componets,, got mine under $100.00 each pair.... putting over 200watts to each pair.. Very very happy with them...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

well damn dude, 250 for an amp?

get the new sundown 125.2, preorder it, its out next month, for 210 shipped directly from jacob

yea maybe not that much. ill have to see. i kind want a 4 channel so i can had a 2nd set of comps in my rear 6x9 spot.

I'm running MB Quart ESA216, 65 inch componets,, got mine under $100.00 each pair.... putting over 200watts to each pair.. Very very happy with them...

imma look into them when i get home from class

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i got a set of kicker ks 6&1/2's in my truck and runnin roughly 75-80w to each and they get hella loud and has good sq, i think my mids n highs amp is only 1/4 of the way up and i got em for $150 these are the ones i got http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4900 and here are the newer ones if u dotn like blue cones http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6647 and they come with diff types of ways to mount em, this is my amp that i got runnin to my comp sets n rear speakers, there underrated amps tho http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2431 and thats a good website to go to i got one of my headunits, kicker comp sets, and memphis pr1000.1 from there and is a good company

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived