Pokey Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 As do I....wait..that makes it a third..LoL.
ChevyBoy Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 i guess put me on the list. :whistling:
Pokey Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 subscribedHuh??? (sorry for the short reply, but I guess this makes up for it, LoL.)
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 Huh??? (sorry for the short reply, but I guess this makes up for it, LoL.) "subscribed" means i have subcribed to the thread so i get email notifications
Pokey Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 Ahhh..okie dokie. I forgot you use your cell alot of the time.
Guest beatitouttheframe Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 what section is this for i must have missed it?
Pokey Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 For nominating a new moderator on the forum. Whoever you think would do the best job at it...knowledge and experience are a plus. Read the first post on page 1 and that explains it.
Guest beatitouttheframe Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 lol well i would ave to say pokey or groundpunder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.