SMD Boxes - If interested heres my pricing.

Any 1 in the midwest thats real good qith boxes like meade and zfrerichs and reestblazer. ? just wonderin if anyone is there i cant for a steve meade box cause itd be like 300 which for someone like him buildin i think is fair but just thats for plain box.. anyways to the point anyone in the midwest for box buildin?

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

Meade whutt uP Homie,,, Im one of'em that hit U uP(email) bout gttn a box built for one of your subz. Hard to find someone in this area to trust to build the RiGht box to get the most out the sub.

KreeP-ShoW "The BeaT BanGa"

'01 Chvy 'Burb and Its Butt A.. NaKed

MySpace PimP - KreeP-ShoW "the BeaT BanGa" add ME

FaceBook PoPP'r - Kreep Jamez add ME

"Dooing Betta then sum BUT maybe Worse than otherz"

Meade doesn't build boxes for others anymore at least I don't think but hit me up i could build you one tho if you stay near Meade and I.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I have been doing a number of boxes for people and shipping them out. More then willing to work something out if people can't find someone local to do it. PM me what you want done.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

haha gunna be custom signed and numbered like the AA's but steve meade's custom box #3 ive built, ha SMCB boxes should be nice, hope its going good.

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!