I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe. I have a couple build threads on it on here. My problem is that my deck, subs, all power stays on when the key is off and out of the car. There is no way for me to turn it all off. Also when I do put the key in the ignition, all the dash (guages) turn on and then when I go to start it, I just turn it and NOTHING happens. It does not crank or show any signs of starting...all the batteries are fine all charged, I unplugged them all and them plugged them back in, and still the same thing. Also, I have a Prestige Alarm/Remote Start and it has its problems but nothing like this yet. Anyone know what I can do?

Edited by The Big Chris

I have a sexy 2007 Chevy Tahoe. I have a couple build threads on it on here. My problem is that my deck, subs, all power stays on when the key is off and out of the car. There is no way for me to turn it all off. Also when I do put the key in the ignition, all the dash (guages) turn on and then when I go to start it, I just turn it and NOTHING happens. It does not crank or show any signs of starting...all the batteries are fine all charged, I unplugged them all and them plugged them back in, and still the same thing. Also, I have a Prestige Alarm/Remote Start and it has its problems but nothing like this yet. Anyone know what I can do?

there i fixed it for ya ;)

Where did you get your remote wire and switched accessory for the radio from?

And what model prestige?

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Where did you get your remote wire and switched accessory for the radio from?

And what model prestige?

x2....sounds like its running from a constant 12v source....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco