I seen,

"Attack of the killer tomatoes" lastnight

the most absolutley gay, stupid, horrible movie known to man kind

I tried so hard to watch the whole thing, I couldnt

I'am scarred for life now

I remember in the 80s it was rated as the worst movie of all time

Dont watch it people

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nice torrenting. ;)

hell yeah AXXO FTW

:-D i try..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Never heard of felon, i'll for sure have to rent that one. Another I want to see is step-brothers...never got around to going to the theater to see that one. But a couple of weeks ago I saw Death Race, good action movie. But not something you would want to take your kids to ^_^

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

How are you guys rating these movies? Sheer entertainment or is quality, deeper meaning, good acting, use of thematic elements etc important? I see some really, let's say, innacurate reviews. I'm sorry but story line and acting play as much a role in movies as the look of it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

How are you guys rating these movies? Sheer entertainment or is quality, deeper meaning, good acting, use of thematic elements etc important? I see some really, let's say, innacurate reviews. I'm sorry but story line and acting play as much a role in movies as the look of it.

the reviews aren't "accurate" because not everyone likes the same kind of movie...some people might like one movie and another group might hate it, its opinionated :01nocomment8so:

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

saw sex drive the other day i give it a 7 outta 10 its pretty funny and the car is just badass

sex drive was pretty funny.. the amish dude hilarious and that amish girl was dddaammmnnnn... :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

the reviews aren't "accurate" because not everyone likes the same kind of movie...some people might like one movie and another group might hate it, its opinionated :01nocomment8so:

well yea but people should specify why a certain movie is good...a simple # doesn't say anything, it might be how much they enjoyed it, it might be how much they APPRECIATED it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.