i think they all suck /thread.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i think they all suck /thread.

what a bright little ray of sunshine you are.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Well. since you're trying to get me banned... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Im not trying to get you banned so stop talking out of your ass

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

im from texas...Houston Texas... and pitbull is right about some people most of them do jus like to beat the trunk up but some on the other hand do cut the rear deck out or wall off the trunk...etc for they can get some bass in the cabin thats what im in the process of doing and i hate when people say flea market brand....they sale kicker, rf, planet audio, memphis and alot more name brand speakers..So im not taking sides everyone can voice there own opinion mine is just what every makes you happy from trunk rattles to eyes poppin out..."Meade"..jus do what suits you...

Kings be havin them crackhead prices on Kicker shit and so does the Crockett Flea Market in Austin... I love those spots :friends:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

enough talking outta asses everyone. Some will like some wont. Everyone has their own taste or flavor.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

enough talking outta asses everyone. Some will like some wont. Everyone has their own taste or flavor.

Posted Image

Archived